Bank Scent Candle
- HOW TO USE
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- Our candles are crafted and lovingly hand poured in the UK and are made with 100% natural soy wax & cotton wicks. No nasty chemicals.
• Available in 3 sizes
• Made with the highest quality ingredients and oils
• 100% Soy wax
• Cotton wicked
• Non Toxic
• Hand Poured into white glass
• Vegan & Cruelty free
• Hand made in the UK
• Eco Friendly • Giving Back
Sandalwood & Mandarin
Our signature scent was created by our founder Karen to be used in our salons. It was made in the UK exclusively for BANK Beauty and became so popular that we had to make it available for you to take home and enjoy.
Scent Notes: Warm zesty tones of Mandarin resting on a sweet heart of Jasmine and Amber. Wrapped in the floral notes of Lavender & Lily on a base of soft vanilla and musk.
• Allow your candle to burn for 3-4 hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Prior to lighting your candle, ensure your wick is trimmed to 1/4” to ensure a clean and safe burn. Do this every time.
• Try to ensure you always allow long enough burn time to create a full melt pool, this will keep your candle burning more evenly.
• NEVER leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of flammable objects, children or pets.
• Always keep your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire.
(Iso E-Super, 2,2-dimethyl-1,3-dioxolan-4-ylmethanol, Linalool, Linalyl acetate) Contains 4-Methoxy-alpha-methylbenzenepropanal, Acetyl cedrene, Coumarin,
Formaldehyde cyclododecyl ethyl acetal, alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde, d-Limonene.
• Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
• Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
• IF IN EYES:Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
• If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
• If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
• Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.