BANK Scent Diffuser
- HOW TO USE
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- Our BANK scent diffuser looks as good as its smells. Made with a blend of the highest quality ingredients and oils it will softly fragrance your home or workplace all day. It also adds a luxury feel with its white glass base, gold top and black reeds.
• Hand made and boxed in the UK.
• Highest quality blend of oils.
• Non Toxic.
• Glass base.
• Refills soon available.
• Vegan & Cruelty free.
• Eco friendly.
• Giving Back.
Sandalwood & Mandarin
Our signature scent was created by our founder Karen to be used in our salons. It was made in the UK exclusively for BANK Beauty and became so popular that we had to make it available for you to take home and enjoy.
Scent Notes: Warm zesty tones of Mandarin resting on a sweet heart of Jasmine and Amber. Wrapped in the floral notes of Lavender & Lily on a base of soft vanilla and musk.
• After carefully reading the safety information, unscrew the cap and remove the seal from the top of the bottle.
Replace the cap on the bottle, washing your hands after handling.
• Insert the reeds into the bottle making sure they are spread evenly.
• The reeds will act like a wick, drawing the scent up into the air and your room.
• Ensure the diffuser is placed on a stable surface to prevent spillage.
• Avoid placing on polished, painted plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment as accidental spillage may cause damage to some surfaces.
• Contains flammable liquid. Do not light reeds or ingest liquid. Place your diffuser out of the reach of children and pets. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using.
- (Iso E-Super, 2,2-dimethyl-1,3-dioxolan-4-ylmethanol, Linalool, Linalylacetate) Contains 4-Methoxy-alpha-methylbenzenepropanal, Acetyl cedrene, Coumarin,Formaldehyde cyclododecyl ethyl acetal, alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde, d-Limonene.
• Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting eects.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
• If skin irritaion or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
• If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
• Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.