BANK Scent Wax Melts
- HOW TO USE
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- Scent your room with our 100% soy wax melts. Our melts can be added to your favourite wax burner. Made with a blend of the highest quality ingredients and oils they will softly fragrance your home or workplace all day. Each cube will release 8 hours of bliss.
• Perfect for any burner.
• 8 Hours melt time per cube.
• 100% Soy wax.
• Made with the highest quality ingredients and oils.
• Non Toxic.
• Hand Poured and made in the UK.
• Vegan & Cruelty free.
Sandalwood & Mandarin
Our signature scent was created by our founder Karen to be used in our salons. It was made in the UK exclusively for BANK Beauty and became so popular that we had to make it available for you to take home and enjoy.
Scent Notes: Warm zesty tones of Mandarin resting on a sweet heart of Jasmine and Amber. Wrapped in the floral notes of Lavender & Lily on a base of soft vanilla and musk.
• Always use a burner designed for wax melts, never add water or cover the pot.
• Always use your melt burner on a flat and stable surface.
• Ensure the burner is placed in an area free from drafts.
• Remove packaging and place 1 cube onto the top of the burner, use a standard tea light in the burner.
• Allow the tea light to melt the wax, releasing the scent into your room.
• The scent will last 8 hours per cube so remember to change the wax melt to keep the scent releasing.
• Once lit handle with care, only handling the base as the upper part of the burner will become hot.
• Do not allow flame to touch the burner or wax pool to evaporate.
• Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of flammable objects, children or pets.
(Iso E-Super, 2,2-dimethyl-1,3-dioxolan-4-ylmethanol, Linalool, Linalyl acetate) Contains 4-Methoxy-alpha-methylbenzenepropanal, Acetyl cedrene, Coumarin,
Formaldehyde cyclododecyl ethyl acetal, alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde, d-Limonene.
• Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
• Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting eects. Keep out of reach of children.
• IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritaion or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
• Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.